Divorce rocks the very foundation of our beings, leaving us feeling lonely, flawed, enraged, undersirable, hopeless and empty. In our Divorce Recovery Program we reveal how this devastation can be transformed into a profoundly enlightening experience. Our empowering program shows you how the collapse of you marriage is, at root, a wake-up call, an opportunity to liberate yourself and reclaim your life. The end of a relationship – no matter who ends it – is a damaging moment. We offer a clear program for turning ruin into renewal:
- The Starting Point – We start by assessing your reactions to the marriage and to the divorce. We then identify your original hopes and dreams and clarify which ones were destroyed and which ones survived.
- Remove Barriers – The heart of a successful recovery from divorce rests in dissolving the logic-based and the emotion-based resistance to change triggered by loss and fear of an unknown future.
- Lay Foundation – With the barriers to a successful recovery removed, we identify and prepare for the necessary changes that must be made for a successful return to the mainstream of life.
- Action Plan – The final step is to merge the required changes with the requirements, needs, and wants we learned from the process into an action plan that can be implemented successfully.
Private Coaching Goals:
- To shorten the road to recovery from divorce.
- To dissolve the stranglehold of fear about the future.
- To release the emotion-based baggage that is holding you back.
- To bring the memory of the marriage to a respectful conclusion.
- To restore hope and zest for life.
- To develop an action plan for returning to the mainstream of life.
Divorce Recovery Group
When a relationship ends the emotional pain can be devastating. The negative effects of relationship loss touch all aspects of your life – your family, finances, business, personal, and social life. The Divorce Recovery Group offers a safe place to grieve your divorce and learn necessary steps to help you rebuild your life.
When: the first Wednesday of every month 6:00 to 7:00pm
Fee: No charge – a $10 donation for those who can afford is appreciated.