Who is a good fit for relationship coaching?
- You’re tired and frustrated with your lack of relationship success.
- You can’t seem to figure out what’s wrong with your relationship.
- You feel overwhelmed and discouraged with your relationship struggles.
- You really want to get to the bottom of your relationship problems once and for all.
- You feel like you are wasting precious time in your life.
- You thrive with structure and accountability, and flounder without it.
- You want the most direct, and deepest approach.
- You prefer the connection and personalization of one-to-one coaching over a group class environment.
- If you are unwilling to look inside
- If you want to blame others for all of the problems
- If you want fast results
- If You want your coach to “fix” you or the relationship, and
- If you are unwilling to make a commitment to yourself and to the process.
If you feel ready to commit to private coaching … keep reading!
Can You Explain the Coaching Process?
There are three phases to our work together: the Awareness Phase, the Build Phase, and the Mastery Phase.
Awareness Phase: During this phase, your coach helps you understand the reasons behind what you think, feel, say, and do across different situations and in your relationship life. You will get to decide how often you take full accountability for the outcomes you get in your relationships based on your actions.
Build Phase: Now that you have increased your level of self-awareness it’s time to embark on the second phase: Build. This phase is all about learning simple and user-friendly tools so you can confidently step away from aspects from your past that no longer serve you well, and move into a space of empowerment, love of self and others.
Solidify Phase: In this final phase you get to really fine-tune your new found skills. Fully embracing new healthy and love-based habits you will learn to consistently take action in the direction you want.
How Long Will We Need To Coach Together?
How quickly you progress depends on how open and willing you are to do the deep work necessary to create the changes you desire
What is the Minimum Commitment?
During our Private Coaching we work with individuals and couples for a minimum of 12 sessions and Group Coaching for a minimum of 6 sessions. We work this way because we want to be with you through the ups and downs of your life, especially the downs, the bumps in the road. We have found that these bumps occur when we are on the verge of a breakthrough, yet if we give up just because the going gets rough, we can throw away all of the progress we’ve already made. On the other hand, if we show up and face the issue with a skilled guide, we can transform our bump into a springboard for success.
What is the Investment?
Our coaching represents an investment because investments provide returns, greater than the initial investment, over time. In this case, the investment is in you and your relationship, and the returns are life changing, and priceless.
You may not be accustomed to truly investing in yourself. If this is the case, it is likely this is part of your relationship/marriage issues as well. In order to have the relationship of your dreams you will need to learn to put self-care first.
As they say on airplanes, you must put your own oxygen mask on first before you can help anyone else. Investing in yourself is part of learning this crucial lesson, because if you don’t invest in the help you need to change and grow, then you won’t.
- 60-minute focused coaching sessions. Sessions will be scheduled weekly until you and the relationship are stabilized in your new behaviors, and then we move you to every 2, 3 or 4 week sessions.
- Unlimited 10 minute phone check-ins (typically 1x/week)
- Unlimited e-mail support
Total – Paid-In-Full: $1110 ($75 savings)
Paid in 3 Monthly installments: $395
or use PayPal interest Free for 6 months
PLEASE NOTE: You must have a 60 minute $69 intake/consultation before you’ll be accepted as a private coaching client. This session ensures that you are a great fit for our coaching.
* Often books and workbooks are suggested to strengthen your skills in between sessions. Books are not included in your package price.
Group Coaching Fees
Next Group Starts Monday, May 20, 2013 at 7:00 PM
- 90-minute group sessions. Sessions will be scheduled weekly for 6 weeks
- Unlimited e-mail support
- small group size
$99 Individuals / Couples $179
If you decide to coach with us, we encourage you to view your commitment to the process and your payment as symbolic gestures of turning over a new leaf in your life, of making a commitment to yourself first and then to your relationship.